ScholarStudio is a consultancy uniquely dedicated to helping graduate programs identify critical questions and generate meaningful answers.
ScholarStudio synthesized our (messy!) quantitative data and conducted interviews with faculty and students in order to grant us perspective that we simply could not get ourselves. They made recommendations that helped us think about how to prioritize our next steps.
This report both affirmed our challenges and helped us to understand the ways in which we have the power to change our own program."
--Dr. Naomi Adiv, Urban Studies Doctoral Program
Common Consulting Goals
- Gathering and analyzing data on program completion and attrition.
- Taking inventory of program processes, assets, and liabilities.
- Gaining information about “off ramps” where students exit the program.
- Documenting perspectives of faculty, students, and other stakeholders.
- Making recommendations about strategic changes that can support student completion and satisfaction.
- Tracking implementation and completion rates.
- Facilitating discussion and decision-making about program policies such as admissions, exams, proposals, advising, and more.
- Suggesting best practices.