ScholarStudio uses methodologies and strategies from the sciences, social sciences, and humanities to provide insight, evaluation, and recommendations to academic units.
Our team includes data crunchers, close readers, and careful observers.
We bring the power of the university to the university.
Common Consulting Goals
- To gather and analyze data on program completion and attrition.
- To take inventory of program processes, assets, and liabilities.
- To gain information about the “off ramps” where the program loses students.
- To document perspectives from faculty, students, and other stakeholders.
- To generate key insights from an outside perspective.
- To make recommendations about strategic changes that can support student completion and satisfaction.
- To track implementation and completion rates over a 3-5 year horizon.
- To facilitate discussion and decision-making about specific program features such as admissions policies, exams, proposals, advising, and more.
Request a consultation