ScholarStudio consults with graduate programs to provide research, insight, and recommendations that increase student retention and success.
Common Consulting Goals
- To gather and analyze data on program completion and attrition.
- To take inventory of program processes, assets, and liabilities.
- To gain information about the “off ramps” where the program loses students.
- To document perspectives from faculty, students, and other stakeholders.
- To generate key insights from an outside perspective.
- To make recommendations about strategic changes that can support student completion and satisfaction.
- To track implementation and completion rates over a 3-5 year horizon.
- To facilitate discussion and decision-making about specific program features such as admissions policies, exams, proposals, advising, and more.
Request a consultation